Woohoo Fave Gift Card - Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions subject to which the Woohoo Fave Gift Card is provided are mentioned herein and the use of Woohoo Fave Gift Card by You is subject to your acceptance of the following terms and conditions (as may be amended from time to time at the sole discretion of Pine Labs).
In these Terms and Conditions, unless there is anything repugnant to the subject or context thereof, the following words / expressions shall have the meaning as stated herein under:
a. “Fave App” refers to the mobile application owned and operated by Pine Labs;
b. “Gift Card” refers to the Gift PPI/(s) pursuant to Para 10.1 of the RBI Guidelines;
c. “RBI Guidelines” refers to Master Directions on Prepaid Payment Instruments (PPIs), 2021 and all other guidelines and instructions inclusive of their respective amendments as may be issued, notified and amended by RBI from time to time;
d. “RBI” refers to the Reserve Bank of India;
e. “You”/ “you”/ “your” refers to means a beneficiary (redeemer/cardholder) who, upon completion of necessary formalities, is found to be eligible by Pine Labs as per RBI Guidelines use (redeem) the Woohoo Fave Gift Card;
- This Gift Card is issued by Pine Labs Private Limited (“Pine Labs”) and is usable only on the Fave App.
- Pine Labs is a private limited company incorporated under the laws of India and authorized by the Reserve Bank of India (“RBI”) to issue such Gift Cards. By purchasing and/or redeeming the Gift Card, you accept the following terms and conditions:
- You must have an active and valid Fave App account to redeem the Gift Card.
- Gift Cards can only be purchased using the following payment modes – credit card, debit card, internet banking and UPI issued by banks in India. The Gift Card cannot be used outside of India.
- Gift Cards are valid for a period of 12 months from the date of activation and shall expire if not availed within the validity period.
- Maximum value of each such Gift Card shall not exceed Rs.10,000.
- Please follow these steps to setup Fave Pay Balance in order to redeem the Gift Card in the Fave App
- Go to Fave Pay Balance
- Complete mandatory one-time UPI registration by sending an SMS
- Tap on the Add Gift Card and enter your gift number and the PIN followed by a tap on Add.
- These Gift Cards can only be redeemed via the Fave App on the participating merchants which accept UPI as a payment mode and have been onboarded as a merchant in the NCPI system.
- These Gift Cards cannot be used for any kind of person to person transfer.
- The Gift Card cannot be reloaded/with additional funds after purchase. Once purchased, the Gift Card cannot be cancelled by the purchaser, nor is the Fave Gift Card refundable, returnable or redeemable for cash or credit, except where required by law. Cancellations shall be at the sole discretion of Pine Labs.
- The Gift Card cannot be resold
- You may request for the revalidation of the expired Gift Card. Upon receipt of such request the Gift Card may be revalidated after due verification and maybe subject to additional terms and conditions.
- For balance inquiry, please visit the Fave Pay Balance section in your Fave App. Limits may apply to your redemption of or spend using the Gift Card.
- You will not be able to use another payment method along with the Gift card in your Fave App.
- You cannot purchase other Gift Cards with the Gift Card. The Gift Card balance cannot be transferred to any other instrument.
- Pine Labs shall honor and consider requests for blocking of Gift Cards only from the registered cardholder.
- Pine Labs assumes no responsibility for the products purchased using the Gift Cards and any liability thereof is expressly disclaimed.
- You are solely responsible for the safety and security of the Gift Card. Pine Labs is not responsible for any acts of omission or commission if Gift Card is lost, stolen or used without permission. Once the Gift Card has been sent to you, you are bound to protect the Gift Card Number and Gift Card PIN as confidential.
- You agree and understand that Gift Cards are a pre-paid payment instrument subjected to regulations by the RBI under the RBI Guidelines. Pine Labs may be required to share KYC details of the purchaser/ redeemer of the Gift Card and/or any other information with relation to the purchase of the Gift Cards and/or transaction undertaken using the Gift Card with RBI or such statutory authorities. Pine Labs may contact the purchaser/redeemer of the Gift Card for any such information. In the event that the beneficiary/know your customer (“KYC”) details as per RBI guidelines are found to be incorrect/insufficient, Pine Labs reserves the right to block/cancel the Gift Card issued if the same have been found to be purchased with fraudulent means. In such cases, the funds shall be credited back to the same source from where these were received.
- You agree to indemnify Pine Labs, its affiliates, officers, directors, from all claims brought by any third party against Pine Labs, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees arising out of or in connection with any breach of these gift card terms and conditions.
- Please refer the Customer Grievance policy for dispute resolution, unauthorized transactions and liability related aspects at https://www.pineperks.in/grievancePolicy
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Delhi